Best Fertility Testing Solution for Female/MaleFertility testing as a rule is prescribed when serveral has been attempting unsuccessfully to consider for one year or if the lady is more established than 35, for half year, Infertility can occur for various reasons, so the partners should be tested. More than 80% of couples where the woman is under 40 will conceive naturally within one year of having regular unprotected sex. (Regular unprotected sex means having sex every two to three days without using contraception.) Most couples will conceive within one year if:
- the woman is under 40 years of age, and they don’t use contraception and have regular sex (every two to three days)
Of those who don’t conceive in the first year, about half will do so in the second year. If you’re young and healthy and you haven’t been trying for a baby for very long, you may be advised to keep trying for a little longer. However you MUST consider Fertility Testing if you still haven’t conceived even after one year of trying. When to get medical help You should see us before the 1 year period if you:
- are a woman aged 36 or over – the decline in fertility speeds up when a woman reaches her mid-30s
- have any reason to be concerned about your fertility – for example, if you’ve had treatment for cancer or you think you might have had a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
Questions we may ask
- We will ask you about your medical and sexual history.
- Previous pregnancies and children
- Your Sex Life
- Length of time since stopping contraception
- Medical history and symptoms Medications you have been taking.