|Fertilization take place naturally in laboratory
||Fertilization take place artificially in laboratory
|Approx. 50000 or more sperms are placed near egg in a laboratory dish for fertilization
||Single live sperm is injected directly into the egg
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection is recommended if:
- Low sperm motility
- Abnormal sperm shape
- A blockage in the male reproductive tract may keep sperm from getting out
- Attempted IVF with no fertilization ie history of fertilisation failure in a previous cycle
- Previously frozen eggs are being used
- High levels of antibodies in the semen
- Sperm may have trouble attaching to the egg
How is Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection performed?
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection procedure is blessing for couples with male infertility. Certain studies have shown that higher pregnancy success rate of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection IVF as compared to traditional IVF. IVF with Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection success rates vary according to patient age, egg quality / quantity, skills of Infertility Expert and quality of the laboratory. Ar Zeeva Fertility, ICSI-IVF procedure is only performed by Certified Infertility Expert in state of the art laboratory.