As time is passing by, life is becoming more and more complicated for some. Increased workload, be it at home or in the office, family problems, increased financial obligations, loss of job, and being obese are the major factors responsible for triggering stress nowadays. Doctors specializing in male and female infertility treatment in India suggest that elevated stress hormones in the body can have a drastic impact on egg and sperm quality thereby making it harder to conceive. Stress and infertility have an inseparable bond. If you have one of these, it is likely to trigger the other.
While some couples conceive very easily even after taking their overall health for granted for years, others might find it quite difficult to do the same even after doing all the right things. Fertility treatment doctors in Delhi are of the opinion that if stress can elevate the risks of infertility, managing the same can surely help to improve the odds.
Here are a few tips, as suggested by the infertility treatment specialist in Noida, that will help you in effective stress management to boost your reproductive health:
- Keep an optimistic attitude and think positive. Even if your life is not on track at present, things are surely going to change. Always hope for the better and work towards it. Fill your home, as well as your life with positivity, not only for yourself but also for your spouse.
- Learn to accept the events that are out of your control. It is pertinent to understand that there are certain things that are beyond our control and no matter what we do, we cannot change them. Instead of pondering over the same things again and again, try to accept what happened and move on.
- A lot of people tend to become aggressive very easily. Try to be assertive instead. Loss of control over anger can make you do things that you will regret later and this regret is likely to increase stress. Focus on anger management. When you are in an argument, don’t try to be aggressive or passive, just assert your points and stick by them. Don’t let your anger take a toll on your mental health.
- Try out effective relaxation techniques like meditation, yoga, Pilates, or Tai-chi for stress management. You can easily learn some of these online or even consult an expert. If you are planning to start yoga to reduce stress and improve your reproductive health, visit Zeeva which is one of the best fertility clinics in Noida.
- Exercise regularly as this helps to improve blood circulation in the body and release stress. Staying fit helps your body to fight stress more effectively.
- Learn time optimization- Some people think that keeping themselves busy with work all day long won’t give them any time to overthink and stress over pity issues. However, as important it is top stay occupied with your work, it is equally important to give yourself some ‘me time’. Optimize your time in such a way that you have at least 40 to 50 minutes of relaxation time every day during which you can indulge in activities that you love doing
- Maintain a healthy sleep cycle. While sleeping, our body tends to recover from various stressful events that took place that day or even before. Lack of proper sleep can have a drastic impact on both your mental as well as physical health.
- Don’t shy away from consulting a psychologist if you feel the need for the same.